The Burnt Hills Fire District Board of Fire Commissioners is made up of 5 members of the community who live in the Fire District and are voted in by the tax payers for a 5 year term.
The Board of Fire Commissioners meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Fire House at 7:30 PM.
The current Fire Commissioners are:
- Wayne Bennett – Term expires 2017
- Lee Ramsey – Term expires 2018
- Tom Johnson – Term expires 2021
- Michael Fowler – Term expires 2019
- Les Bonesteel – Term expires 2020
- Secretary – Candy Merchant
- Treasurer – Catherine Merchant
Contact the Board of Fire Commissioners at: firstname.lastname@example.org